Christmas List
This list seems so practical! I remember as a kid writing out a huge list with all sorts of crazy stuff on it.
cd - Confessions on a Dance Floor - Madonna (I've actually been a fan of her for as long as I remember hearing her music when visiting family in London. This album sounds rather fun)
movie - Kingdom of Heaven; Hidalgo; Contact (an old favourite) ; Tootsie (absolutely hilarious)
wooden spoons - (I could use a few extra)
warm sheets for my bed - I just have cotton sheets and need to wear socks to bed in the winter. My bed is a double and almost any colour (probably beige, sage or light steel blue) would work.
draught stopper - my back door to the hallways has a huge gap under it. This means I get light shining in from the hallway when I'm trying to sleep and when the wind comes, my apartment gets cold too. I luckily don't pay extra for heat but maybe it'll also help with noise reduction. I guess I could also use a towel...
black socks
cooking tongs
pair of nice looking gloves - I have my warm (and bulky) hand wear from MEC but it'd be lovely to wear something nice when going to church or the symphony. As well, wind cuts though fleece and you need to put your hands in your pockets.
travel coffee mug - so I can drink tea/hot chocolate on my cold walk to work.
sweater/turtleneck - maybe green or brown. Fitted rather than bulky (unless it was a lovely fisherman's sweater) that I could wear to work.
plant watering meter - my poor plants!
indoor hyacinths/crocus - I saw them in Walmart (the evil store) and thought they were nice
cordless phone - so I don't keep burning my food when having a conversation
crampons - non-technical ones that slip over winterboots/shoes. I find that my winter boots don't have enough traction when people don't shovel their sidewalks.
butter dish - I currently use a plastic container turned upside-down so the butter sits on the lid.
I'll keep adding to the list as I think of more things so check back often :-)
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment