Hi Everyone!
Didn't hear my alarm go off but still woke up in time to get to work. The sidewalks were icy (snow melting that froze overnight) but they should be clear by this afternoon.
Don't have any plans for tonight. This means I can do a bunch of stuff at home. Laundry, dishes, baking, Bethel homework, cleaning etc.
Last night I filed my taxes. I used the same program as last year (recommended to me by the people who do our payroll at work). I really liked it - I don't know the first thing about taxes and they walk you through the steps in an easy manner. You can work on it for a while and then save it until the next time you want to add something. Everything is done on-line and I sent my file electronically to the government. It's also cheap ($14.95 for me) and since my return was fairly straightforward, it took very little time. Last year was more complicated (moving expenses, multiple jobs etc.) but they have a great faq and help section. If anyone's interested, I used Intuit. They also have programs for more complicated returns as well.
Chinook cloud over the mountains today. Have a little headache but nothing bad. Everyone's getting sick with the flu. Sylvia's at home today, Lori was sick last week as well as a couple techs. Hopefully I can stay healthy - January wiped me out enough without getting sick again in the winter.
Have a great day!
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment