Friday, March 10, 2006

It's Friday!

Hi Everyone!

A cool walk to work. It snowed a bit last night so I had a chance to wear my new snow boots. I bought them at The Bay on Wednesday and they were marked down and on sale.

Felt crappy after work (bad headache, achy eyes, sore muscles) after a bunch of data inputting. Ended up skipping choir and a meeting last night. Stopped at M&Ms for a roast (on sale) and sampled their chili & garlic bread (and ended up buying them for supper). Their garlic bread is lovely and the chili's pretty good too.

After I got home, I curled up on the futon with Whiskers and napped until 7pm. The tv shows were all messed up and The O.C. was on at 7, C.S.I Miami at 8 followed by American Idol. I ended up going to bed early (despite the nap) and Mike pestered me this morning after my alarm went off. I eventually hid under the blankets and had to rush to get ready. I should know better than to ignore Mike but he sometimes confuses 6:30 am with 4:30 am.

Have yoga tomorrow and I want to see a movie in the afternoon. Beowulf is now in theatres and I have a coupon for free admission. Will take it easy tonight and maybe do some tidying up around the apartment.

No comments: