Hi Everyone!
I didn't get enough sleep last night so I'm grumpy and tired this morning.
I ended up getting nothing done that I wanted to last night (had a bath and finished my book instead) so it'll be a busy night tonight. The book was really good. It was a biography of Zainab Salbi. She is the co-founder of Women for Women (an organization that helps women from war-torn countries deal with rape, loss, etc.) She is Iraqi and her father was once Saddam Huissain's pilot. It was very interesting to read because it talks a lot about the manipulation and fear of "close friends" to Saddam (she didn't find out about a lot of the atrocities until she went to the United States). I highly recommend the book. It's called "Between Two Worlds" and she co-wrote it.
Hoping to get my hair cut next week - just waiting for the salon to open so I can make my appointment. I think I'll chop it all off to about an inch. It's much easier to care for and I don't have to worry about bed-head.
Poor Mike! He wanted me to wake up and play with him this morning and I think (it's a bit blurry) I shoved him out of bed! In my defence, it was before 6:00am. I tried to make it up to him when I eventually got up but I think I hurt his feelings.
Anyways, not in the mood for typing.
Have a great day!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment