Hi Everyone!
Don't have much time to type - we're getting ready to hire/train so it's been pretty hectic.
Next week we'll start the inbound customer service people. I'm being moved to becoming Customer Service Supervisor (for the duration - end of May, beginning of June). I've been updating the training manuals and I'll be doing most of the training on the hands-on computer component.
Have plasma donation tonight and choir practise. Will start prep/painting the kitchen this weekend.
My flowerbed is covered in croci. When I make the flowerbed on the other side, I'll need to remember where they are so I can move some over. My tulips and other bulbs are also about 3" high.
I ordered a new workout video from an infomerical and it arrived last night. I know that I'm a sucker but it's a Windsor Pilates video with a work-out circle that helps with your form. It was also $9.95. I know that pilates is an effective workout so I'll give it a try. I'll do it in the morning so I'll have to adjust my sleep.
Have a great day!
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment