Hi Everyone!
My cold has gotten worse over the week and I was sent home from work. Didn't go yesterday (voice kept leaving me) - spent most of my time sleeping. The week's been a blur and I've been hibernating as much as possible.
Mike's not been too patient with me - he's been hiding behind the chair and trying to claw at the livingroom rug. Whiskers has been surprisingly good - I think she knows I'm sick. I've been alternating between her and Gilbert to go on the futon for a cuddle. She ignores my coughs and doesn't attempt to hop away as much as she usually does.
Anyways, it's naptime for me - have a great day!
Friday, January 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there! Spend the weekend warm and cozy - maybe try a hot toddy or two! The rum will warm you up from the inside, out. I hope that you're feeling better soon...don't miss much work, and that your `furry family' is happier as well. Smiles and hugs!
Spent all Sunday in my pjs!
Post a Comment