So, we were at the garden on Saturday. Were going to have it rotor tilled but when I tested the soil, the shovel sliced into it like butter. Spent about an hour adding 5 wheelbarrows of mushroom compost. Don't have anything planted yet - could do potatoes and peanuts next Saturday.
Oh, and it wasn't me who originally chose the statue. We agreed we needed something to watch over the garden and Jerry saw this one. He said, "People will see and say, 'Oh, it's Jerry and Karen - how cute!'" He is incredibly adorable, eh?

2 comments:
I saw your mom a few weeks ago and we commented on your romance with jerry- it is soo cute. I am commenting today cause it is the first time in weeks I have been at the computer without a nursing babe. Can type much better without one.
I feel so luckily to have connected with such a great guy at the right point in my life. It really wasn't until just before I met him that I felt really ready for a relationship.
We have very different backgrounds but have similar core values. We complement each other's personalities very well (aka we're opposites). I'm apparently grounding for him and he lightens me up.
And he says the cutest things out of the blue that make me feel all giggly inside.
Post a Comment