Friday, February 10, 2006

They cut off the crusts!

Hi Everyone!

Got through my busy day. It was fancy smancy at the Glencoe Club. This was the first time I ever saw the crusts cut off sandwiches! I've heard of it before and I've seen it on movies but a new experience for me. I actually would have preferred the crusts because I found the bread was a bit dry around the edges where they were removed.

I got to sing the Halleluja! chorus (Handel's Messiah) for the first time last night. It was interesting but not difficult - there was a note for each syllabal of the Halleluja and the note sequence made it easier to hit some very high notes. We will be singing it for Easter. I've only ever hear The Messiah once before so I kept stopping so I could hear the sound.

Whiskers spent the night again out of her cage. Slept in again (very odd dream) but caught transit and was on time for work. I'm dropping off some books at the used books store after work before heading up to Walmart. I'm going to pick up the TSP (cleaner that removes grease etc. and is great for preparing the surface for painting), paint brushes/rollers, primer, and ceiling paint. This will give the primer a longer time to cure before painting next weekend. I don't have a particular brand of ceiling paint that I want or primer brand so I figure Walmart will be just as cheap as anywhere else. I'm getting excited...

Have a great day!

No comments: