Hello Everyone!
Slept in this morning but still got to work on time. Decided I needed some "me" time last night so instead of choir (I won't be at St. Matthew's on Sunday anyways - Jocelyn from The Townships Project is speaking at St. Andrew's so I'm heading there) I drew a bath, read a book, indulged in some tv and cross-stitched. Started a new project - the material is loose knit so I have to be careful not to pull my stitches tight.
Made a ham & cheese omelet on an English muffin last night. Although it seems the only type of eggs I can eat are the organic free-range eggs, I've noticed they have a higher rate of blood spots than regular eggs. Does anyone know why or have I just been unlucky lately?
Got a solid night's sleep and I feel much refreshed today. After work, I'm going to the printer to approve the proof for the brochure I designed for The Townships Project. On Saturday is yoga (and grocery shopping) and Sunday is church. I got a new movie from Roger's Video Direct - Vanity Fair (Reese Witherspoon). With Roger's, you make a list of all the movies you want to rent. When a title becomes available, the send it to you and include a pre-stamped envelope. I pay about $10/month for 3 movie titles. There are lots of different rates and you can keep the movie for as long as you need. It's cheaper than going to the rental shop and it's convenient.
Have a great day!
Friday, February 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment