Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tired

Good morning,

I'm feeling a bit drained. It's been a bit odd at work as I've had to run a couple special payrolls and do some work with procedure changes. It's like pulling teeth - I'm not making up the rules (gov regs) and people think we can ignore them since that's what was done in the past. However, I have support from my direct supervisors so I'm dragging people through it, kicking and screaming.

The weather's finally changing and we're suppose to get double digit temperatures by the end of the week. Started my next set of seedlings. Rather late I know but they won't be going into the garden/flowerbeds until the end of May/beginning of June. This is my first year starting flowers from seed and I'm interested in seeing how they turn out.

Sent off my paperwork to enroll in my last payroll course. Starts June 10 by correspondence. I can take my books with me while fishing.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Aimer said...

You're trying to implement change in an office environment? Gasp!

Just so you know, I read your blog all the time - its a great way to keep up with the many adventures of Karen!

I donno if you read mine or not, but you're more than welcome: http://travelswithaimer.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!
Amy