Hello Everyone,
I got frames for Jerry's presents and wanted to share them with you.
The first two where drawn by someone named Silvin. S/he drew the first one but didn't like it so drew the purple one. There is a little guinea pig in the basket.

I took 2 photos of the other drawing from different angles since it is a very light pencil drawing. I think it's very pretty and it is a nude of a woman on a bike. Jerry said it reminded him of me as he likes to think of me as pear shaped (which he says is appealing to him - extra bonus points for liking my curves). I can't make out the signature well enough to say who drew it.
1 comment:
I respect Jerry more, now. A man who appreciates curves is a good man to have. Ken's an ass-man, too, which works well for me. :P
Does he watch anime, perchance, or read manga?
Post a Comment