It looks great! The 3-tiered planter is a great idea with the flowers on top and veggies underneath. I'll have to keep that in mind. I'm deeply jealous of your rain barrel - they're so expensive to buy and I can't find a source to get barrels and make one/some myself.
I agree that rain barrels are expensive. Jerry picked up a couple last year and we used it in our gravity feed watering system at the old garden. I have no idea how they justify the price.
2 comments:
It looks great! The 3-tiered planter is a great idea with the flowers on top and veggies underneath. I'll have to keep that in mind. I'm deeply jealous of your rain barrel - they're so expensive to buy and I can't find a source to get barrels and make one/some myself.
I agree that rain barrels are expensive. Jerry picked up a couple last year and we used it in our gravity feed watering system at the old garden. I have no idea how they justify the price.
Post a Comment