Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've got bling!

Well, in my mouth anyways...



Hello Everyone!



Got my crown last night and it feels quite comfortable. You can't see that it's gold (not that I cared about that anyways) and I didn't have any problems eating last night. For those of you who need crowns in the future, ask your dentist about gold vs enamel. With the popularity of cosmetic dentistry, many dentists aren't even telling their patients about the option of gold. Gold is stronger (will generally last a lifetime) and causes less wear on the opposite tooth. It's also cheaper!

Also picked up some more fish last night since I was by the petstore. Hooray for 1/2 Price Fish Tuesday! I got 6 in total and so far things are going well in the tank... I also got Whiskers an igloo to go with her wood tunnel. She's still testing it out but I think it will help to mimic what she misses from the bed. As well, she can hide from Mike in there. She was very much the cutie last night and we had a good cuddle while I was watching tv.

It was rather gray this morning - overcast because a Chinook is going through. I'm wearing a Spring outfit to counter the gray and felt much better as soon as I got it on. The sky has since cleared and it's a lovely afternoon.

Have a lot of things to do around the house tonight. I'll be away from the apartment for most of the weekend (several committments in different parts of the city) so I want to get things done in advance. I've decided to see what it's like to cook without a microwave. Over the past several years, I've been weaning myself off it and I realized on the weekend that I don't use it very often now. So, the microwave is in the back room and I now have a lot more counter space. It's amazing how much room they take up - especially with it needing to be near a power outlet.

Have a great day!

No comments: