Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Pre-Valentine's Day!

Hello Everyone!

I've only got a few minutes as my work load has increased dramatically. It'll be high until about the middle of April so I'll be able to make a few extra dollars with the overtime.

Have a cold but I'm mostly over it. Was off 2 days from work last week.

Not sure what the plans are for tomorrow - J has something planned that involves dinner. I had lots of fun putting his gift together - will describe it later for you.

Need to get a crown on one of my molars next week and I need another crown on the other side in about 6 months. Just when I get my finances back on track and I'm prepared to put away somthing for savings, I hand over all my money to the dentist. Over the past 4 years, I've spent $4000 on my teeth (not including my upcoming crowns expenses). Moral of the story - go to school and become a dentist. Sure, it has the highest suicide rate among professions but just think of how much money you could get from me! And, by the way, no cavities at my last visit.

Passed my payroll midterm. Although the material is light, I found the exam surprisingly challenging. I write my final sometime around the end of March. Everything is done online so it's a lot more convenient than attending a class.

Furry family is doing well. I think Henry might be feeling ill - I had him in the tank with the other fish but he wasn't swimming around much. He seemed to be hiding a lot so I think the 2 big fish were ganging up on him. I put him in a separate bowl again last night so I'll see if this helps.

Have a great day!

No comments: