Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Murphy's Law

Hi Everyone!

I wrote too soon. I got home tonight to discover one of my fish has passed on "to the great ocean beyond."

Donated plasma last night - they've changed the clinic hours again so instead of my every three weeks, it's a very infrequent four weeks now. After I got home, I laid down on the futon for a quick nap (headache). Next thing I know, Whiskers is waking me up this morning for work. Felt surprisingly refreshed.

Alice Cooper was making fun of Pink Floyd last night. He couldn't figure out why a band that made sounds like that were named after two blues musicians. He hasn't gone into a big rant tonight but apparently he thinks Bon Jovi is a great band to see live (I knew there was a reason why I liked his show!).

I've got a busy week ahead of me - Thursday: choir, Friday: free, Saturday: focus group for Alberta Bible College, Sunday: church, Monday: free, Tuesday: movie. I'm going to watch "The Lives of Others". It's a German movie that won the Oscar for best foreign language film. I'm going with a group through "Meetup.com". It's a website where people with similar interests can get together. This particular group gets together to go to the cinema and then for drinks. It's playing at a "historical" theatre downtown so I'll go there after work (early show) and can easily catch transit for getting home.

Anyways, it's past my bedtime...

Have a great day!

No comments: