Hello Everyone!
Today is Christine's birthday. I was feeling a bit old at work as I still remember the day she was born. She was on the top of my "Monday" list. I planned to call her shortly after getting home but...
While walking the final block home from the bus stop, I could smell someone barbequeing. This led me to crave pork chops with bbq sauce and french fries. This is not a normal sort of craving. I had the pork but went to Walmart to pick up the rest of the ingredients. Still thinking about food, I ate supper, which was delicious. The next thing I know, it's almost 7:30! (or 9:30 Ontario time). I spoke with Dawn who said Christine has already been in bed for an hour. I'll call her tomorrow right after work. It's weird - this was the first year I either didn't see her or talk with her on her birthday. Stupid time zones.
Anyways, it was a lovely day and we're suppose to get a huge storm overnight/tomorrow. Lots of snow and wind. I'm starting to feel the temperature drop.
Not in the mood for typing - Have a great day!
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment