Hi Everyone!
Burnt my finger last night from the steam while making spaghetti. Still hurts a bit and the spaghetti ended up sticking to the bottom of the pot. My swearing at the meal didn't help.
Had a relaxing weekend. It's Heritage Day in Alberta but it's not a statatory holiday. We had it off and I spent my Monday at the theatre watching Pirates of the Caribbean... I thought the movie was o'kay but I had problems following who was where and scheming with what people.
Rented Tristan & Isolde and Cassanova. I really liked Tristan & Isolde. It was well shot, an interesting story and great costumes. Cassanova was quite funny - I was expecting a romantic comedy but it was more straight comedy.
Trimmed everyone's nails and gave Gilbert a bath. I hit two of Whiskers' quicks but she didn't make any noise - just got blood everywhere (thank goodness for corn starch). I'll be spending my weekends at the various festivals in August. This Sunday is Marda Gras (in Marda Loop - near my place).
Have a great day!
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment