Hi Everyone!
Feeling ill today (and for the past few days). Slept in and didn't get to work until about 9:30. Went home early yesterday and didn't work on Tuesday. My stomache's been doing flip-flops and I'm exhausted and fuzzy-headed.
I'm going to take the apartment. It's small - the living room at my current place is larger but it'll work well for me. It has a nice big bathroom. The downfall is that there's only one telephone jack. Does anyone know how much work it is to install a second/third jack? Met a potential roommate on Tuesday (we were introduced at church on Sunday by a mutual friend) although I don't think she'll take it because of the size. If not, I don't anticipate any problems finding a roommate - the news indicated that students are having problems finding rooms.
I'm borrowing a truck from work and moving most of my stuff over the Labour Day weekend. I'll leave the heavy stuff for the movers (who I hope to hire for the third weekend of September). This way I can get a lot of things set up so I can decide where to finalize the position of things. Shannon's coming out for the second weekend so there'll still be a place for her to sleep!
I'll sleep some more tonight and rest for the weekend. There's a couple festivals going on that I want to go to. Sylvia's away all next week so it'll be busy at work.
Hope you're feeling better than me! Have a great day!
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment