Wednesday, November 10, 2010

brunette

Hello Everyone,

I'm back to a brunette. I had some red in my hair for the summer but it's grown out and I re-dyed it last night. The red dye was a semi-permanent (1 month)but the colour stuck around like a permanent so I had to go permanent this time. The brown's a bit darker than my natural colour but it's rather pretty.

Made some apple liqueur last night. 1 batch with Macs, 1/2 batch with a Mac/Gala mix, 1/2 batch Gala. We're testing to see the impact of the sweetness of the apple. Last year we did it with crabapples but we got busy when the apples fell and they rotted on us. We'll know in a little over a month if it turned out.

I have tomorrow off work so I'll watch the Remembrance Day observances on tv. Jerry'll be on stand-by as some of the offices downtown will stay open and they move the day off to Friday. I get very upset when they do this (some did it last year too) because they treat it like a long weekend rather than a day to remember the sacrifices our armed forces have made over the years.

Have a great day!

No comments: