Hello Everyone,
With my move, I'm getting rid of my phone line. I've been wanting to for a while and this is the perfect opportunity. I haven't decided yet if I'm getting internet and cable through Shaw or portable internet through Rogers. Probably the later and I'll forego tv. After all, I can watch some of my shows online and the rest I can see at Jerry's. I've lived without cable before and I think I'll still get a couple local stations anyways.
Anyways, I'm looking at phone options and thought Vontage might be suitable. I'm looking at the $19.99 500 minutes local/long distance + unlimited inbound calls. So, my regular phone connects through a device hooked up to my computer and voila, a phone line.
So, has anyone used Vontage? If so, what did/do you think of their service? If not, have you used a different company with similar features?
I'm keeping my cell but with my long distance, I think it'll be cheaper to use Vontage rather than long distance cards. Thoughts on long distance cell phone cards?
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you have a local number you can get and a good internet connection (reliable, speed isn't that important) it can work quite well.
That said, a lot of companies are stating to bundle cable/internet/phone all into your internet connection so that might be a cheap option as well...
Post a Comment