Hello Everyone,
I wrote my rewrite final last night and it went ok. I think I may have passed although it wouldn't be a high mark. I'll know in a couple weeks. So, if I pass, I send my transcript to CPA, can take my final course for certification and Jerry takes me to Banff Springs hotel for the weekend. If I fail, I redo the course (with full fees), wait until the fall to do my final course, and I take Jerry to Banff Springs hotel. They're having a really good deal on rooms for people who are Sunshine season pass holders. I've always wanted to stay at a Fairmont hotel - they're so pretty and there's all that history.
Getting settled in to the new place. It's a bit cool - my bedroom (and the bathroom you access through it) does not have a heat vent so I'm trying to figure out what's the best way to keep it warm. Mostly unpacked but my shelves themselves are not organized so that's what I'm doing over the next week. I've been enjoying laundry since it's so convenient now. Still have some catch-up loads but should finish during this organizing time. Then I'll take pictures.
Furry family is adjusting. I have rugs everywhere so Whiskers is finding it easier to hop around. I've decided to sell my cruiser bike (Calli) and rebuild Charlotte (single gear) into a cruiser style. I was going to buy a Kona Africa because I like the style and for every 2 they sell, they donate 1 to Africa. I still might - depending if I get a large enough tax return. It apparently uses only one tool for all its repairs. That would mean turning Charlotte into a parts bike. I'll see how things go.
Have a great day!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well just look at you Ms Biker Babe! I'll keep my fingers crossed about your exam.
Post a Comment