Hi Everyone!
When I came into work this morning, Christmas greeted me! Lori's mom decorated over the weekend.
Didn't work on Monday. Remembrance Day is a holiday here so although we weren't too sure what to do because it fell on a weekend, Chris made an "executive decision" and gave us the day off. Slept a lot (and missed church).
I've been craving caesar salad all weekend. Have no idea why. Have even been using the dressing (although it's drizzled on, not drenching it). It's a caesar romano dressing and I'm wondering if it's the vinegar taste in it.
The furry family is well. I found the laser pointer so Mike's been thoroughly entertained.
I've been having troubles concentrating on my homework. I think it's more the content rather than boredom. It seems that a lot of this week's work involves looking at my first week's work and making changes to it. I've brought it to work today so hopefully I can answer a couple questions during lunchtime and I'll finish the rest tonight. I've bowed out of a Townships Meeting to focus. I'm also trying a new recipe tonight - chocolate hazelnut layer cake. I'm bringing the snack for class tomorrow and although I've never made this recipe before, it looks straightforward. I'll let you know how it goes.
My schedule's starting to get busy again. Although this week isn't bad, next week is the start of Christmas parties. Sunday is the Harvest Lunch (I need to make hamburger soup - yum), Tuesday is Christmas dinner for work, Saturday is American Thanksgiving at Leslie's (a friend from church).
Have a great day!
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment