Hi Everyone!
I suspect it's going to be a slow day.
I hope this will be a productive weekend - I've got a lot of stuff I need to do.
Friday - put away dishes (they air dry), wash dishes (too lazy over past couple days), sweep outside steps, clean out Whiskers' cage, clean bathroom, tidy livingroom
Saturday - laundry, school reading, make hamburger soup, pay bills, start essay & homework, write letters to Jeysel & Yahya (my sponsor kids), look at psychology course, work on choir music
Sunday - Harvest lunch at church, finish essay, complete blanket (which I'll also be working on over the weekend), clean out Gilbert's cage, complete homework
It'll be interesting to see how much of this list actually gets accomplished.
Next week will be busy. I have something going on almost every day.
Sunday - harvest lunch
Monday - get together at Phil's (my boss) house.
Tuesday - office Christmas dinner
Wednesday - final class for my course, potluck supper
Thursday - choir
Friday - free!!!!!!
Saturday - American Thanksgiving at Leslie's
My weeks generally aren't this full so it's important to get all my schoolwork done on the weekend. I am looking forward to everything though so at least my week isn't filled with things I'm dreading. I'll do my best to keep you up to date.
The furry family's doing well. Mike's been meowing at the door and sitting on the mat as if he thinks that if he does this for long enough, the door will magically open and he can stroll out to enjoy the outdoors. Whiskers has been strangely well behaved. One of my black moors passed away this week. I think he was already ill as he wasn't looking good for over a week. The other guys seem o'kay. Gilbert is loving my new salad cravings as he get to have a bit of romaine lettuce when I make a salad. Iceberg lettuce is too nutrient-deficient for him but he likes romaine.
Last night I gave a letter and form to our church board chair to show my interest in becoming an "inquirer". In the United Church, if you are interested in a vocation, you go through a process called "discernment". Basically, you meet with a committee for a period of a year or more and work through if and where you would be best suited. Since I'm still a little unsure, but think at this point it may be as a staff associate, I think this process will be very useful.
Next Wednesday is my final class for my first course. I must hand in my final essay by the following Wednesday. We're having a potluck meal at the beginning. It's amazing how quickly the time went.
Have a great day!
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment