Friday, December 09, 2005

Mailed Christmas cards today

Hi Everyone!

Depending on Canada Post, you should receive your Christmas card anytime next week or next month. I had good intentions of having them sent early (they've been sitting on my coffee table since before December) but it seems they always get sent out late.

Ended up waiting 40 minutes to see the doctor so I skipped choir. My feet were wet and the Chinook hadn't come yet. I find it frusterating going to the doctor because my appointment is rarely on time. I've been there about 15 times since a year ago August. In that time, 1 apointment was early, 1 was on-time and the rest ranged from 30 minutes to 75 minutes late. He works in an office that accepts both appointments and walk-ins. I don't know what a reasonable wait time is but this seems excessive.

The Chinook came night and it was a warm windy walk to work. (Hee-hee!) After work, I'll drop off presents for the toydrive, drop of treats for Inn, buy some wine and grab a pizza. What a nice way to end the week!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, you keep spelling "frustrate "wrong. :P I'm going to have to dock you 5 points from your blogging report card.

Has your present arrived *yet*?! I'm worried it won't before you leave. :(

Karen said...

It's one of those words that I spell like I say it (Dumb English rules).

Present hasn't arrived yet but I still have until Thursday and if it's still en route, I'll check if Jodi (petsitter) can pick it up for me.

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering if you have received the give that I sent to you. Hope you enjoy you visit home just don't expect a Chinook to go through it is cool to cold here.