Tuesday, December 06, 2005

-21 C

Hi Everyone!

It's friggin' cold out!! The core of my body kept warm with my jacket but even with longjohns on, my legs were very cold. It's supose to warm up to -13 this afternoon (if you call that warm) and this system is apparently going to clear out in a couple days.

The Friendship Dinner last night went really well. The food was really delicious and I found a new (yet inexpensive) wine that I like. For a present, I got some homemade baking. I think I'll end up giving it to Inn From The Cold because I'm trying to save up my sweets cravings until Ontario.

I'm stopping by Saje this afternoon to pick up a few last minutes things. They're having their annual Christmas sale and serving "refreshments" (wine and healthy finger food). I love this store - they sell essential oils and blends as well as organic skin care products. I was first introduced to their products when visiting Aunt Corinne in 2000. I've used their Peppermint Halo for my ailments (headache, jetlag) ever since. They also have an online store.

Have a great day!

No comments: