Tuesday, April 17, 2012

True Blood

Hello Everyone,

Stupid show

So, I picked up season 1 of True Blood because I had heard lots about it and I was curious. I knew about the books years ago but hadn't gotten around to checking them out.

We watched the first episode and right at the climax, it ended. So we had to watch the second episode. Same thing happened again. Had to go to bed because it was late.

Thought about that stupid show all the next day.

So we watched the next episode last night.

I put a limit that I can only watch one episode a day.

And yes, the series is quite fascinating. Definitely not for younger eyes and would even hesitate about some adults watching it. Very sexual and graphic. Unusual characters and some neat twists on the whole vampire thing. It's a bit slow right now because we're being introduced to all the characters but so far I'm impressed.

At least the vampires don't sparkle.

Have a good day!

No comments: