Thursday, April 12, 2012

Long Days

Hello Everyone,

I'll be very glad in a couple weeks when this election is over. It's made for some long days as I'm helping our candidate manage the constituent database (basically, when a politician knocks at your door, they record your reaction, support, lawn signs etc). I then scan this data into the system. The election is on the 23rd and the results should be interesting.

Took the bus to Lethbridge for Easter and it was very relaxing. Came back Saturday night. On Sunday we went to church and then I tackled Mike's room. The storage unit is now set up to have 2 banker boxes on the bottom, 2 large Ikea boxes in the middle, miscellaneous sized boxes in the next shelf and then other stuff on the top. On my last Ikea trip, they had boxes for 80% off so I went crazy. Now, the Ikea boxes are labelled, items sorted etc. We have 5 banker boxes to go through and then our miscellanous sized boxes. It really made a difference and already the room is more useable.

School courses going well. The Professionalism in Healthcare pisses me off because the material should be stuff people already know (don't steal, show up for work on time, dress appropriately etc) but it's a required course. The Medical Terminology is a lot of work but I've been busy making flash cards to memorize the patterns.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Your yahoo email isn't working for me for some reason. Can you email me, pls? I'm using kellyh2003 at gmail dot com as my main email, these days.