Hello Everyone,
Flights are booked so Jerry & I will be in Ontario this summer. We fly into Toronto on July 28 and catch a shuttle up to the cottage. After the cottage for the long weekend, we return to Chesley. Followed by Keady market! And then some visiting.
There are tentative plans for an afternoon social on August 6 (so Jerry can be grilled by the general public). And then we fly back out of London on the 7th.
I already have my spreadsheet started with a basic schedule and list of things to do. Jerry laughed when I showed him. Has anyone done the zip line & canopy walk at Scenic Caves (Collingwood)?
Have a great day!
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
August 6th! I'll put it in my calendar :)
I would *like* to do the zipline/treetop thing, but haven't made it over there - it's not cheap. I think it was about $95/person the last time I looked into it.
Post a Comment