Thursday, September 30, 2010

new shoes

Hello Everyone,

I'm testing out my new shoes today. They arrived last night so today'll be my first day using them for my walk to/from work. They're Skechers shape-ups. Those are the ones that "rock" and simulate "walking in soft sand". First impressions: they're pretty. They're black with white accents and have little rhinestones running along the shoe lace holes. Comfort: so-so. I find the ball and toes of my feet were a bit uncomfortable. Walking: much slower pace. I have the lights timed downtown so I know exactly how quickly I have to walk to make them. Didn't even come close today. But I did feel like I worked hard than my normal walk.

We'll see. I needed new running shoes as the soles had holes scooped out from the spikes on my bicycle pedals.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I don't think you can run in those;)