Hello Everyone,
I'm still have troubles uploading photos to blogger. I keep getting a bunch of code - any suggestions?
So, I have a link to Susan. Scroll down to my website links and choose "If I won the lottery...". Choose "Our Cycles" then "Classic Bicycles" then "Princess Sovereign".
Susan is my lovely lady from England, in hunter green.
The story behind the effort it took Jerry to get her.
We've sized each other before when I was looking at road frames so he already knew what size I needed.
He called the one bike shop in Calgary who sells Pashleys.
They didn't have any in green and weren't expecting any to be available until next year (most of them are black so green is hard to find).
Jerry explained why it was so important.
BikeBike made a few phone calls
Nobody had any.
BikeBike explained the situation.
A few more phone calls went out.
Someone managed to find the last green Pashley in my size in North America.
And now it's in our livingroom.
She's a dream to ride. So comfortable. Extremely manoeuverable (quick turns, good brakes etc). My arms feel so natural. And a crazy loud bell that sounds like a door chime (2 tones). I'll try to get pictures on my Facebook later this week.
So yes, I'm incredible spoiled and I know how very lucky I am to be with Jerry.
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Download picassa. Its a free photo organization thing from google.
You upload directly to blogger from there: http://picasa.google.com/
Also try a different browser if you haven't yet to see if you get the same error (Internet explorer, firefox or Chrome)
Post a Comment