Hello Everyone,
After a long week at work, it was nice to have a relaxing weekend. We did pub night on Friday (basically ate appetizers for dinner) and lazed on the couch watching tv.
Saturday was a sleep-in day. We went over to friends' place last night and watched a double feature - Hercules and The Adventures of Hercules, starring Lou Ferrigno (the actor who played The Incredible Hulk on tv). The movies were horribly funny. I would recommend seeing the first one, if only for the crazy costumes and robots. Yes, robots. Between the four of us, I don't think we managed to watch the sequel but every time I woke up, all I could think was, "Huh, What the %$#@?"
Today is an at-home day. Doing little chores. We need to a draught stopper on the bottom of the front door, shrink-wrap the windows, wrap the hot water heater, make a meal plan for the week, tidy the house etc. It sounds rather boring but it's necessary and pleasurable in its own way.
Have a great day!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sleep in day hmmmmmmm so very jealous
Post a Comment