Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I'm too soft

Hello Everyone,

So, I couldn't do it. The ad lasted 12 hours before I pulled it. And I e-mailed Jerry about the struggle I had. And I'll try a couple more things.

Since my futon needs replacing anyways, a (used) leather couch may be easier to clean. And I could retry the allergy lotion. It was me that had a skin reaction to it (didn't bother Mike). I had put it on with my hands so if I try using gloves it might work. And a weekly shower. I'll try it out this week. Mike hates water but maybe he'll get use to it.

As well, something needs to be done with Whiskers. She had several accidents on the futon this weekend and Mike is starting to get more bossy with her. It's been getting worse over the summer. I think she needs a fence to reduce her play area and give her her own space. I could still pick her up for cuddle time and play time. By doing this, I could get rid of the rugs. I have them because she has trouble hopping on hardwood floor.

And I'll look at HEPA dust busters to augment the cleaning regime.

I don't know about allergy shots for Jerry. Not sure if he did them as a kid. It seemed very complicated and I don't know about side effects. Do you think I should bring it up?

No comments: