Hello Everyone,
What an unfocused week I've had so far. But things are still looking good workwise so when I go on holidays, it will be a proper holidays.
We have a few tomato flowers! Very exciting - I saw them for the first time this morning. One of Jerry's friends is looking after my place while we're gone and although there isn't a lot of produce, he'll be able to have fresh lettuce, spinach, swiss chard and herbs.
Some busy evenings ahead of me. Tonight I have Ranger patrol (ride on the City's pathways), tomorrow is plasma, Friday is polo (first time - they're putting on a girls intro night), Saturday is date night and Monday night is a salon appointment. I'm taking Jerry to see G-Force (in 3-D). lol - it should be amusing. And it's an action movie with lasers and explosions!
Have a great day!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment