Hello Everyone!
I mailed off my application for Alberta Bible College today (as well as asked for my transcript to be sent to them). At this point, all I can do is wait...
A bit of a slow day but it's nice to have a few moments to relax. I need to write my letter to the landlord about moving out tonight (have to give 2 months' notice). Other than that, just tidying the apartment and playing with my furry family tonight. Thinking about renting a movie.
It's starting to cool off over night. I've been leaving the bedroom window open at night and I find by morning that I'm curled up in my douvet. Still quite warm in the afternoons. It was bad last weekend when we got up into the 30s but now it mid-high twenties. There's been thunderstorms rolling through so it's been a bit windy. Had a bit of rain on Tuesday but I think I'll need to water the flowers tonight.
Have a great day!
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment