Thursday, April 04, 2013

Almost Through the Week

Hello Everyone, Ah Thursday afternoons. The work week is almost done. Although I can't really complain. I've only worked this afternoon and I have a few hours tomorrow morning. But since I consider school to be work, all is good. Yep, definitely things are wrapping up. I had my last computer class on Tuesday and I'm just waiting for the final exam to be released online. I should be able to do it on the weekend and that's finished. In pathology, I have classes Monday, Wednesday, Friday of next week and then one class on Wednesday of the following week followed by the exam the Wednesday after. All that's really continuing on is transcription and I'm glad to have the extra time for that and for working. I found out about my practicum spot. It's a physiotherapy clinic just on the other side of SAIT. So, a 35 minute walk. And it's located in a mall that has yummy Korean bbq. It's actually the mall I used to shop at when I lived in the NW so I know the area pretty well. Had a good weekend. We spent the night in the hostel and when we woke up, we didn't feel much like skiing since it wouldn't be good conditions until at least 11am. The temperature dropping at night causes ice to form on top of the snow, which makes it unpleasant to ski in. We got hungry and decided to go on a car ride. Ended up in the Crowsnest Pass and had breakfast. Slowly meandered over to Lethbridge that afternoon. Did Easter dinner (full turkey and all at 2pm) on Saturday and watched the new Wizard of Oz movie. I thought it was very well done. Drove back on Sunday and spent Monday relaxing. We started back into True Blood and that stupid soap opera has us addicted again. There is a limit of 1 episode/night. Luckily we're still 1.5 series behind so we can watch it in groups. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I should follow a rule like that for shows I get addicted to. Currently Downton Abbey. Love it.