Hello Everyone,
I had a very nice birthday yesterday. We had Crave cupcakes at work and Jerry took me out to dinner. Milestones has a Wednesday night date night menu of $50 for dinner for two (shared appetizer, entree each and shared dessert) and $5 off a bottle of wine. It was a lovely treat.
For my birthday, he got me Leonard Cohen tickets for his November concert and a fabulous bicycle purse. It's made by a company called po campo and it's designed to fit on the rack of a bike.
We had a great holiday weekend. Headed out to Banff on Saturday and set up our campsite. Barbequed steak and did foil packets of baby potatoes. Also did up a pear gorgonzola salad and yummy s'mores (using chocolate with salted toffee). And, it didn't snow over night. The fire was nice and since we don't have a balcony at home to barbeque, it was a special treat.
On Sunday we headed out to Ha Ling Peak. It's rated as an easy scramble/difficult hike. I was actually expecting to take a bit longer but we were right on the four hour mark. There were lots of people on the trail and would recommend it to anyone wanting to try their first scramble.
Monday I finished my final assignments for healthcare professionalism (yippee I'm not a student for two weeks!). We then headed out to Calaway Park to play on the roller coaster. I didn't feel so well after but it was worth it. So much fun.
On Saturday we have a refresher bicycle course. And Sunday is the Lilac festival.
Rainy for the past few days.
Have a great day!
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment