Hello Everyone,
I've fought it all weekend but finally my cold won and I'm stuck with sexy secretary voice - between coughs, that is. Oh well, it's managable.
It was Jerry's first day of work at Canada Post. He has a manual to learn and he's going to head in to his shifts early to practise sorting. From talking with him on the phone, it seemed to go well.
First winter wonderland of the season. We had snow falling for a couple hours and there is a little bit accummuated on the roof I can see from my office window. I also got a new monitor stand today and I rather like it. It has two extra arms that stick out where I can put my plant and a few little things. So far, I'm enjoying the monitor being slighty higher.
I have my first quiz on Thursday. I am finding the Anatomy & Physiology class very interesting so far. Lots of info. Now, when I go pee, I think our bodies are pretty cool. We've so far been working our way up from molecules to cells to tissue. Tomorrow night is our first system - the integumentary system (skin, hair, nails etc). I am looking forward to the quiz as it will give me a good idea of what depth of knowledge the school is looking for. And it's all multiple choice.
Have a great day!
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment