Wednesday, February 02, 2011

3/4 done course

Hello Everyone,

I just finished up part 3 of my course so I just have PowerPoint left. Exam on the 12th. I actually enjoyed my Access section. It has changed a lot since I last took a course and this one wasn't nearly as in depth. A lot more user-friendly. And databases make sense to me.

So, if I stay on track, PowerPoint will be finished on Sunday and I'll have the week to study.

My bridal shower was on Saturday so I drove down to Lethbridge for the day. Small gathering but it was nice to meet a few more of Jerry's relatives. And yes, they made me wear the stupid hat covered in bows.

Packing is coming along. I'm gathering everything and throwing it in a box. Next week, I'll start real packing. Got my final hair cut and it's something that's soft but easy to style.

I was all giddy yesterday since I got to switch my calendar at work. Getting excited!

Weather was nasty cold for about a week (high -20C) but broke yesterday afternoon. Today is high of 3C. Crazy weather jumps.

The guys are kidnapping Jerry for the weekend for his bachelor party. I don't think anything is planned for me but I may get together with friends for a school break.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Pictures of the hat???