Monday, January 03, 2011

Yummy food

Hello Everyone,

From December 31 to January 2, I managed to eat the following tasty animals:

duck
lamb
pig
bison
deer
elk
chicken

We had Chinese for New Years eve and headed out to Banff Saturday morning. A very relaxing weekend. Went to Sunshine on Sunday. Rather sore today. A bit cold in the morning but it was a nice afternoon.

Now we're back and putting away the Christmas decorations. We're reorganizing the livingroom after a major purchase - a flat screen tv we got an amazing deal on. It fits on the fireplace mantle (fireplace doesn't work) so we've eliminated a crazy fat tv and a table. I'll be glad to get the livingroom put together so I can start working on the other rooms again. It seems that just as one room gets to the point that I'm happy with, another room needs to be decluttered, mega cleaned and reorganized.

I'm coming down with a cold so I've mixed my apple cinnamon flavoured Neocitran with hot chocolate. It tastes pretty good with marshmallows. The straight apple cinnamon tastes like ****.

Have a great day!

No comments: