Hello Everyone,
It's payroll processing day and I'm in "hurry up and wait" mode. You hurry to get all the input in and then you wait for it to load. You hurry to get everything finalized and then you wait for it to calculate the stat deductions. You hurry to get through the steps to make sure the GL accounts balance and you wait for the report to let you know if you screwed up. You wait for all the reports to print off and hurry to make sure everything is correct.
And so I have time to say, "Hello!"
It'll be a quiet weekend. We have a wedding to attend tomorrow but that's it. So, I'm planning on school work and getting rid of some stuff. I had a phone call from a charity looking for clothing and household items and they said they'll be by on Tuesday to pick stuff up. Yay! Getting rid of stuff without having to garage sale. Maybe I'll slowly get rid of stuff throughout the year this way.
I think I'm suffering from some type of allergies. Nose constantly running with fuzzy head. Sore throat from post nasal drip. All yucky but it doesn't seem like a cold. I'm all drugged up and it seems to be helping.
Have a great day!
Friday, August 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment