Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A quiet sort of week

Hello Everyone,

Not much interesting going on. We bought Christmas lights on Sunday and we're going to put them up along the front of the house on Saturday. Starting to get into the Christmas spirit - wrapped present on Monday and started making my baking list. Will work on Christmas cards this weekend.

Had to work late last night and Jerry surprised me by making dinner. We take turns with meals but I didn't have to help with anything - I just showed up at the table. It was really nice after a long day. He has a pasta maker so we have fresh pasta at least once a week. It takes about 20 minutes to prepare and tastes so much better than the dried kind.

Things going well at work. It's going to get really busy over the next month with Christmas deadlines for processing payroll and year end stuff. We're not having a formal corporate Christmas dinner. Instead, we're having a lunch, which I prefer.

Have a great day!

No comments: