Thursday, October 22, 2009

$40

for a china cabinet

Hello Everyone!

So, I found a china cabinet on Kijiji and it's now in our dining room. Definite 80s look but it's huge and will provide the storage we need. Both Jerry and I have china and were looking to get a cabinet sometime in the future. When I do get a proper one, it will be a nice antique one, which is not in my budget over the next few years (maybe matching the other furniture in the dining room too). So in the meanwhile, we have a 6 1/2' high cabinet, 4' wide, 1 1/2' deep cabinet. The base comes just below my waist and the whole upper part is a glassed in area. 3 glass shelves and a light. The base has 1 shelf in it. It's pretend wood and there's a gold strip around the curved front edge (yep - 80s) but I'm quite happy with my find.

I've used Kijiji a few times - apartment hunting, sold my piano, gave away some stuff and now bought something. Search engine could be improved but you can find some great deals.

Have a great day!

No comments: