Yep - the helmet was super important. I had a couple hard knocks that had me seeing stars even with it on. I'm glad J and his friends all wear them and they feel quite strongly about it.
It was a wonderful experience and I'm hoping to try it a few more times this season.
3 comments:
Great photos! I'm glad you had such a good time and enjoyed snowboarding. I've thought about it, but don't think it's quite my thing.
Looks amazing, and I am soo glad to see you wearing a helemt!
Yep - the helmet was super important. I had a couple hard knocks that had me seeing stars even with it on. I'm glad J and his friends all wear them and they feel quite strongly about it.
It was a wonderful experience and I'm hoping to try it a few more times this season.
Post a Comment