Hello Everyone!
The offer was waiting at my desk when I arrived this morning. It's a big enough raise that I get my home office and there's a bit extra so I have some breathing room. Hooray! It's effective Oct 16. Not sure when I move over to my new office (hee-hee I love saying that) as they need to get a temp and I'll train him/her.
Decided on my Hallowe'en costume - Little Red Riding Hood. I was her when I was really young and I wore the costume often when playing dress-up. They didn't have my size so they're ordering it in. It should be in 5-8 days. It's very adorable. The website is www.rubies.com and it's #56117. It's a great website to get ideas for Hallowe'en.
Heading down to Kensington to celebrate with J. I can't do a big celebration yet because money will be very lean until the end of the month - just drinks or coffee.
Have a great day!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations!! Thought any about some personal touches to add to your new office?
Love the costume! Gonna take pictures and show me?
I've already bought a little plant and I plan to fill the entire sill. I'll also need sea monkeys!
And I'll see what I can do about the pictures.
Great stuff. Guess you are moving on uo now eh? Soon you will be driving a suv.
Post a Comment