Thursday, January 18, 2007

Chicken Joke

An advertising agent for KFC had an audience with the pope. While there, he said "I'll give you one million dollars if you change the Lord's Prayer from 'Give us this day our daily bread' to 'Give us this day our daily chicken.'"

The pope refused.

A week later, the agent returned for another audience. "I'll give you ten million dollars if you change the Lord's Prayer from 'Give us this day our daily bread' to 'Give us this day our daily chicken.'"

The pope refused.

A week later, the agent returned again. "I'll give you twenty million dollars if you change the Lord's Prayer from 'Give us this day our daily bread' to 'Give us this day our daily chicken.'"

The pope said that he'd think about it.

At the next budget meeting with his advisors, the pope announced, "The good new is we now have twenty million dollars. The bad new is we lost the Wonder Bread account."

No comments: